I have to admit, the recent surge in car accidents across Toronto related to racing or reckless driving has really made me think twice about my own driving. I like driving fast, and I know how to drive fast - but only when the road is empty, where I can have a little fun without endangering other people's lives. For some strange, unknown reason, I find driving very relaxing.

Having said that, there are idiots who insist on tailgating you, even when you are overspeeding - so close that you can literally count the dead bugs on their windshield. I used to get pissed off and then speed off 20 or so cars ahead of them, but eventually they catch up by tailgating the 19 cars behind me so it's pointless. Now I know better: simply change lanes and let them pass, no point in picking a fight and putting myself in a lose-lose situation.