16 hours of continuous work. All work and no play makes Brian feel very sleepy... but at least I had a really good time recollecting memories of junior school with a friend who's on the other side of the globe at the moment. It's a pity that I'm usually asleep when she's wide awake, and vice versa. Her blog can be found here.

If you ask me what I have done during the past half year or so, I couldn't tell you anything. It's been work work work day-in and day-out. All work and no play makes Brian feel very sleepy. But if you ask me what I did during the grade 6 semester, I could literally write a book on the subject matter.

For reasons unknown to anybody, including myself, I have supermemory remembering childhood events. I could describe to you every event in my life up to grade 8 with uttermost detail and precision. And yet, I do not remember much of my high school years. Worse still, my University years flew by like a breeze.

What's happening to me? Am I losing my memory? Could all those years of sniffing paint and glue be finally taking a toll on me? Perhaps, but what I know for certain is that some memories are worth keeping, and to preserve them means recording them on something permanent (well, 'permanent' is a relative concept; anything that works better than my memory is considered permanent).